Monday, April 17, 2006

Chemistry wake me up

Hi Everyone,

I trust that you all had a nice weekend.

The homework for chapter 11 is due today by 5:00 p.m. I will be posting the answer key around 5:00 p.m. so you can use this to check your own work while you are waiting for me to grade your work and post the information. I'll let you know when I have the answer key posted.

This week, you should be working on chapter 5.

The second exam is coming up next week, between April 25 and April 28. I know that some of you have made arrangements for all of your exams with Alene Harrison, while others have not.

Please give Alene adequate time to make the arrangements and contact her as soon as you can to schedule a time and a place for you to take your second exam. She can be reached by phone: (909) 593-3511 and go to the operator and ask for Alene Harrison or by e-mail:

harrisoa@ulv.edu

I'll talk more about the second exam as the week goes on.

However, you can go to the Chemistry 103 Web Site and print out the second practice exam to see the type of questions I asked on an old exam and the type of information I provided. Also, you will always be given a copy of the periodic table.

After you have worked on the practice exam, you can go back on-line and enter your answers, get it graded by the computer, and gain access to the answer key and a hand-written solution of the problems on the practice exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home